We’re back in New York for our tenth Global Ecommerce Leaders Forum! GELF NYC ’18 will be Sept 27th and we’re looking forward to having the biggest and best GELF yet.
The Global eCommerce Leaders Forum (GELF) community returns to New York City for our 6th GELF NYC. Building on the momentum from GELF LA ’17, GELF NYC ’18 brings together leaders from online retailers and global brands selling direct-to-consumer.
International ecommerce experts will share insights and best practices as the growing GELF community networks throughout the day. Join us on Thursday September 27th as we explore how digital innovation is disrupting and transforming the retail world.
Interested in being a sponsor? Please contact email@example.com.
GELF speakers will deliver a mix of global ecommerce strategy and tactical cross-border To Dos. Spend the day discussing proven and emerging international ecommerce entry and growth models, learning how customer experience management and deep localization drive international customer acquisition and engagement and how to prioritize the key operational aspects of your global commerce plan.
Together we’ll explore how:
- Direct to consumer retail brands and branded manufacturers are balancing traditional retail distribution models with emerging direct-to-consumer ecommerce opportunities
- Ecommerce leaders can use lessons learned from top online retail executives to prioritize and speed up market entry and growth strategies in maturing, emerged and emerging markets
- Social media and influencer sites provide insights and demand signals that help gloabl ecommerce innovators connect with a fast-growing new generation of cross-border and international online shoppers
- Top retailers use retail stores/omnichannel partners and international shipping innovations (dropshipping, multi-carrier software, etc.) to refine and deploy global fulfillment operations
- Brands and leading ecommerce companies are relying on traditional and niche marketplaces and other emerging international ecommerce platforms to acquire new customers
- Localization, personalization and AI are helping leading global brands engage and retail international shoppers across digital touchpoints
- A booming global ecosystem of global cloud commerce solutions, international site builders, commerce agencies and systems integrators are leading start-up ecommerce brands and experienced omnichannel retailers into new global markets
- And much more!
Our morning and afternoon breakouts are back as are GELF’s popular roundtable sessions. The program offers internationally ambitious ecommerce leaders deep dives into how experts are tackling their top cross-border challenges and helps show you make the case for investing in global retail growth.
Bring your experiences and questions. Leave with insights and answers.